Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Last Sunday's Sermon

For those (few) of you who may be looking for last Sunday's sermon, I have an interesting story...

First of all, I prepared what I believe to be a fairly decent message on Godly Love. Unfortunately, Saturday night God impressed upon me that he did not really want me preaching that sermon - at least not the next day. Instead, he wanted me to give my personal testimony as it relates to Love - something I did not want to do. I wrestled with it all night, getting very little sleep. However, by morning I was convinced it was the right thing to do.

I'm pretty sure the message went well. Unfortunately, my voice recorder didn't, so I have no record of it. Lot's of coincidences if you believe in coincidences... Maybe I'll get a chance to recreate it in written word.

No comments: